Saturday, November 1
1:00 pm
Bountiful Park (if the weather is good)
Grandma's house (if we need to be inside)
Food the same as last year.
~~Creepy, bring what you want.~~
Bringing:
Naylors~~~drinks (& cups?)
Moores~~witches hats & english mummy muffins (& plates)/"Pretty Kitty" game
Reeds~~~~~beans and snout/"Mummy Wrap"
Dalleys~~~Creepy Peepers & Bloody Vampire Fangs/"Witch's Brew" game
Grandma~~~
Dad~~~~~~~
Godwins~~~
Shenks~~~~
Anyone else?~~~
Each family can bring a game/activity.
4 comments:
What main dish are you thinking of doing? I want to bring beans and snout - unless you're making a bean dish. Of course, a lot of bean dishes will make for an interesting party:)
Oh I just thought of a game I want to do. The mummy wrap game.
Family Fun has a recipe for some gruesome looking brain cupcakes if someone wants to do those, that'd be neat.
Okay, I have finally decided to bring Creepy Peepers and Bloody Vampire Fangs. For a game I will do Witch's Brew.
Post a Comment