We played with the cousins:
Learned that Grandma can still do the splits! AWESOME!
Hunter learned how to shift gears...
Maddie kept hoping she could get phone service...and was ecstatic when she did get phone service...you should have seen her fingers fly!...
Grandpa had dreams of catching the Bear Lake fish that were THIS BIG!...
The sand at the beach was very soft. The water was very cold. The kids were having a blast...
Meg fell in love with the "Harry Potter" books and just had to finish #3...
The Moores are an exceptional family. We all get along very well and truly enjoy being together. I am not the best picture taker and wish I had pictures of Jen doing pedicures for HOURS; our dinners together (the food was always yummy and plentiful); Steve taking all the kids out on the four wheelers; the aunts chasing after Mase; Brandon chasing after Mase; Jeff and Grandpa enjoying their naps; Jeff G trying to recuperate after surgery on Saturday; Minetonka Cave and the wedding room; Jeff M enjoying the recliner (THAT picture WILL be posted as soon as I get a copy from Leslie)and Grandma being the best grandma to her kids and grandkids!
Thank you, everyone!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting the pictures Steph! Emily has one of Jeff that I will send you when she gets back.
Hey didn't you get any pictures of me in the "movie moment"? like when I was in the water splashing around and such?
Post a Comment