Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jeff and his Amazing Adventure with Knock-Out Drugs!

Jeff's family has been doing the rounds for colonoscopies. Jeff got insurance and lined up a "check it out" date for December 28.

Anyway, I sat next to him as he was coming out of the anesthesia...if you know Jeff at all, you know he talks about EVERYTHING!

I grabbed my notepad and started scribbling away...

He reminded me about Maddie just having an upper scope and she was put out. When she came to, she was telling him LOTS of things...rule number one: NEVER tell Dad anything...

So, Jeff was telling me about Maddie and how she told him who she liked. I asked him who he liked and he said, "My list is in my wallet."

REALLY

He told me he had a secret Swiss Bank Account with $700,000 in it. I asked him what is the account #. "5-niner-pi-infinity."

NINER

He asked me if the doctor found anything. I said nope. You are as clean as a whistle. "They didn't find the legos I lost as a boy?"

Later, he asked me the same thing. I said they didn't find anything. "What did they do? Go to my brain cavity?"

BRAIN CAVITY

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

The girls thought I made this whole thing up...Seriously, have you ever heard me say "brain cavity" OR "niner"? Have you? I rest my case.

Jeff's tests came back great. Nothing to worry about there.

He told me later (having NO recollection of any of our conversation) to check in his wallet for his list...

1. subway card
2. autozone card
3. quizno's card
4. blood donor card
5. Famous Dave's gift card
6. family emergency evacuation card
7. temple recommend
8. movie punch pass

I think he may have wanted pictures of his family for his wallet...Maybe that's what I will get him for Valentine's Day!

No comments: