When I found out I was going to have a boy, I cried. I was really scared because I had two girls and didn't know anything about boys. Heavenly Father knew I needed a good boy to take care of so I got Hunter! My "scaredy-catness" was for nothing! Hunter has been a wonderful boy. He helps when I ask (with hardly any fuss) and is thankful for what he gets in return.
He has a wonderful sense of humor and loves to tell jokes, do standup comedy, and play tricks on any unsuspecting sister who happens to come by!
He just finished his 11-year old scouting with a great leader; our neighbor across the street. Kim is a good neighbor and friend. He loves scouts and loves the boys. He is also a Democrat. We are Conservatives as are most of our other neighbors. I told Hunter he needed to think of a nice gift to give Kim to thank him for all his time and hard work in scouts. Hunter said that was a good idea. A few minutes later he said, "I know what I can give Brother Wixon. A mug that says Proud Republican!"
I told Kim and he laughed. He said he would love to get that from Hunter!
Hunter is also an entrepreneur. As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, Hunter made a "Job Break Co." to have the sisters hire him to do their chores. (He made a few bucks from that.)
Next was the exterminator company. Meg hates spiders and will squeal like a girl when she sees one. Depending on the pitch of the scream he will say "That is worth $1." "I'll get that one for you for $5.00!" or "Good grief, that's only worth 50 cents. Get it yourself"! (I think he is opening his own bank with that money!)
I love my son. He is excited to be a Deacon and pass the sacrament. He is a great little leader and has many good qualities to share with us. I am glad he is in our family and I am glad I had a boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment